The Holding on to Home’s written outputs, all of which will be made freely and publicly available, will be:
- An evidence review which highlights what we already know about the drivers of rent arrears accrual in social housing, including the impact of new ones.
Drivers of Rent Areas in Social Housing: an Evidence Review Report >
Drivers of Rent Areas in Social Housing: Evidence Review Summary>
- Emerging insights briefings will highlight at the earliest possible opportunity emerging findings and key learning.
Perspectives on tenancy sustainment: insights from national stakeholder interviews >
Engaging with tenants to sustain their tenancies: insights from interviews with case study stakeholders >
Engaging with tenants to sustain their tenancies: insights from interviews with case study stakeholders – Summary >
- An interim report will present the key findings and learning to emerge from the tenant survey. It will be published in August 2023.
- A final report, which will be published in February 2024, will present the study’s key findings and learning.
- A good practice guide on tenancy sustainment. This guide for social housing landlords will make recommendations on approaches to tenancy sustainment. The guide will be published in February 2024.
- Blogs highlighting key findings and learning.
- Articles in professional journals
- Open-access refereed journal articles.
- (Potentially) we will submit evidence to Select Committee and other enquiries.